Saturday, June 5, 2010

Estelle Redelinghuys (2 June 2010)

After a horrendous move to a new house I can finally update my blog again! Yay! It seems like such a good idea to move and make a fresh start but let me give you some advice. If you're going to be living alone don't schedule work (or shoots) on the weekend that your moving! haha..

I made that mistake and it has been so hard living out of one or two boxes while editing takes up most of my time. I've been eating the same type of soup every single night of this week! If I never see soup again it'll be too soon :)

Anyway, enough of my troubles. Here are some pics of a "mini-shoot" I did for Estelle and her mom recently. She wanted to participate in a pageant at school and needed some portraits.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think..