Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Continent Queen de Afrique

Oh my goodness. I have been soooo bad at blogging the past month! May has definately been one of the most hectic months for me this year and in between moving and editing, I guess I just enjoyed the winter solitude a little too much :)

But I'm back and I've already got a family shoot as well as a wedding lined up for the month! So much more blog posts to come :)

I've been debating with myself whether to post these pictures or not, but since these girls are so beautiful (and because I feel guilty for my absense), I decided to post them!
They were taken at the Continent Queen de Afrique modeling competition and fashion show that was held at Little Elephants Arts & Crafts Market on the 28/29th of May.

For this shoot I rented the Canon 7D and oh my word!! What a beauty that camera was! It felt like it weighed a ton (it had a battery pack) and my wrists are still mad at me, but it was totally worth it! Now if R17 000 could just fall into my lap so that I could go and buy myself one of those babies, the world would be a happy place :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think..